Yellow Lite is an open source (see project on GitHub) webcam controller to turn your DSLR into a high-resolution webcam. Combine it with a weatherproof enclosure to document anything – from construction sites to tourist sites.
We’ve compiled a series of tutorials to install and configure Yellow Lite as a webcam controller on a Raspberry PI.
- Part I: Install Raspbian on a Raspberry PI
- Part II: Install Yellow Lite on a Raspberry PI
- Part III: Configure Yellow Lite
- Part IV: Automatically resize and crop images
Download Yellow Lite
- Version 0.9 (published 2017-05-01)
yellow-lite-0.9.zip(53MB, MD5: 95f25a7634871ffd0826ca4a14cb1d18)
Please report bugs on GitHub.com/YellowWebcam/yellow-lite.
This webcam uses a Nikon D300, runs on a Raspberry Pi and Yellow Lite, and publishes to Teleport.