Front glass defroster heater. Ice-free view even in the coldest winter!
The photo webcam front glass defroster heater creates a clear view even after a violent snowstorm, ice rain or frost. The defroster is designed for short-term use as well as continuous operation from -40°C to +25°C. After only 20-30min, a completely iced front window is again free of ice, even at extreme conditions and temperatures of up to -30°C.
|Input voltage||12VDC / 32Watt|
|Power supply and control||Universal power supply for photo webcam|
|Switch-on temperature||below + 5°C, controlled by universal power supply|
|Components||a total of four heating elements and four fans|
|Operating temperature||-40°C .. + 25°C|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||14.8 x 14.8 x 3.4 cm|
|Mounting||easy mounting without screws|
The defroster can be used in three different operating modes:
- Time-controlled from camera controller (recommended)
- Continuous operation Temperature-controlled below + 5°C
- Continuous operation (not recommended due to the high heat output)
The defroster is suitable for current-saving operation, e.g. for solar power supply. In order to minimize the power consumption, the defroster can get time-controlled through camera controller and activated as required.
- Recommendation: Activate defroster heating through camera controller or temperature controlled
- Caution: Do not touch the heating elements. There is a risk of burning
- Do not place flammable objects near or on the defroster
Version 1.2 available since July 2017
Defroster incl. 20cm cable and plug